49ers Now 2014 Week 4 Podcast
Week 4 Podcast Rundown
- “A bunch of crap” – Harbaugh locker room drama
- NFL Power rankings
- Eagles Recap
- The Return of A. Smith
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:59 — 11.3MB)
49ers Now 2014 Week 3 Podcast
Week 3 (not 4 as I say) Podcast Rundown
- Cardinals game recap
- What’s wrong with the 9ers? In Elliot world nothing.
- Philly Preview
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:25 — 10.5MB)
49ers Now 2014 Week 2 Podcast
Week 2 Podcast Rundown
- The state of the NFL – Dwyer, Adrian Peterson, et al.
- EL refuses to Discuss the 49ers loss to the Bears
- Pundits Punditry
- Cardinals preview – Return of Pessimist Pizzle
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:45 — 12.0MB)
49ers Now 2014 Week 1 Podcast #goodellgate
2014 Week 1 Podcast Rundown:
- Strike 3 for Goodell and the League
- Cowboys Recap – Ballin or Fools Gold?
- Commodus Cutler Vs Kaep
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:30 — 11.5MB)
49ers Now 2014 Preseason Podcast feat @asherroth
2014 Preseason Podcast Rundown:
We are coming out of hibernation for our preseason pod… excuse the rust.
- Shitty preseason play — who cares?!?!?!
- Injuries, Suspensions and other off-season worries – Cause for concern?
- Cowboys Game Preview
- Season Projections
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:46 — 11.9MB)
49ers Now Super Bowl XLVIII Podcast – #sourskittles
Super Bowl XLVIII Podcast Rundown
- EL returns from “podcast witness protection”
- BP forces EL to discuss the 49ers Loss in the NFC Champ game
- The worst Super Bowl of all time
- The Niners moving forward
Thanks again for great first season everyone. We will drop a few podcasts in the off season when there is big news, so check back every month or so.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:21 — 10.8MB)
49ers Now Divisional Round Podcast – #rubbermatch
Divisional Round Podcast Rundown – #RUBBERMATCH
- Here’s to hoping the Seahawks’ ban on selling tickets to CA residents leads to the game being blacked out on TV in the Seattle market!
- Panthers game recap
- Harbaugh the legend — $8 Walmart khakis, giving up his arm or even an eye for a shot to play in the game this weekend, and why he’s the best coach in all of pro sports
- NFC championship preview — it’s going to take more than crowd noise, ticket purchase jackmoves, and Marshawn Lynchquakes to stop the team of destiny
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:25 — 15.9MB)
49ers Now Wild Card Podcast – feat @AsherRoth pt. II
Wild Card Podcast Rundown
- Packer game recap — Our team was built to play in Antarctica; game management issues; debate as to whether Wayne Chrebet may have the second best hands after King Crab aka King YAC (yards after catch)
- Panthers game preview — Note to earth: Aldon Smith, King Crab, and VD did not play against the Panthers in our regular season matchup; a healthy Steve Smith did play in our regular season matchup, and it’s unlikely that he’ll be 100% come Sunday; Luke Kuechly is a bad bad man, but we can take advantage of their secondary this time around with all of our weapons back
- Interview with Asher Roth — His new album RETROHASH is being released soon; getting dissed by Eminem on his new album and El’s mom’s reaction to the diss; the making of RETROHASH
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 52:16 — 18.0MB)
49ers Now Week 17 Podcast – #GAMETIME
Week 17 Podcast Rundown:
- San Francisco 49ers @ Antarctica Packers — cold weather, don’t care (local blackouts may apply)
- Cardinals game recap
- Packers preview — BP is more concerned about the return of Cobb than Rodgers, El believes he’s out of his mind (BP is also a Kentucky Fan)
- Playoff scenarios moving forward
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:08 — 12.4MB)
49ers Now Week 16 Podcast – #merryclinchmas
#merryclinchmas #happychanuclinch #andahappyhopefullybye/
- [0:00 – 16:27] BOWMAN FOR PRESIDENT, and how the Stick WILL live to see more playoff magic
- [16:28 – 23:53] 12th man destroyed on Sunday and how the Seattle Roidhawks’ 13th man (Mr. Adderall) and 14th man (Mr. HGH) should be eliminated come playoff time.
- [23:54 – 38:01] Playoff scenarios – who we will likely see, who we want to see, and everything we need to see happen this Sunday – EVERYONE PLEASE THINK POSITIVELY!!!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:57 — 13.1MB)